- Gainesville, FL 32608 US
Pediatric Physical Therapist
Pediatric Physical Therapist UF Health Shands Hospital Gainesville, FL
Open a new chapter of inspired care as a Pediatric Physical Therapist at the UF Health Rehab Center for Kids – Magnolia Parke in Gainesville, Florida.
This full-time opportunity will allow you to be part of a comprehensive pediatric care team providing therapy services for pediatric patients within a multidisciplinary care setting. Join an elite clinical team within an academic health system that is recognized as one of the nation’s top 10 public research institutions.
Here, you will be able to:
• Deliver advanced therapeutic care with world-class outcomes for pediatric patients ranging from infants to 21-year-olds.
• Work with a highly skilled and clinically diverse interdisciplinary team, including 26 therapists, in a comprehensive, 10,000-square-foot outpatient center with a wide array of therapeutic equipment and facilities, including two indoor pools for aquatic therapy.
• Receive training and mentorship to advance rehabilitation skills in support of specialty areas including, but not limited to, trauma, orthopedics, burn care, neurology, cardiac care, transplant and oncology.
• Provide direct patient care and rehabilitation services for pediatric patients.
• Develop individualized therapy plans in coordination with physician care plans.
• Assist with resident and medical student training.
We’re seeking dynamic and well-rounded candidates who are Florida-licensed Physical or Occupational Therapists holding a bachelor’s degree in rehabilitation therapy. Recent graduates who demonstrate knowledge and skills in a broad range of therapy services and settings are encouraged to apply.
Candidates are not required to have clinical experience, but they must be strong communicators, compassionate therapists and natural educators.
Our Pediatric Physical Therapists will receive relocation assistance ($3,000 in-state or $5,000 out-of-state), competitive compensation between $31.16 and $40.29/hour (commensurate with experience) and exceptional full-time benefits, including comprehensive health and dental, tuition assistance and generous PTO to allow you to explore and discover all that Florida has to offer.
Apply today to start an exciting new chapter in your career: https://shands.careers.ufhealth.org/jobs/277181/
Or send your resume and a letter of interest directly to [email protected]
UF Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and drug-free workplace.