- Bellevue, NE 68123 US
Private Practice Sports Physical Therapist
We are looking for a hungry committed top performing sports-minded physical therapist that is obsessed to adding value to the client on a regular basis. The right person will act as the client’s partner enhancing performance and ensuring that the client will function at their personal best. The therapist will maximize the quality of life and optimize performance within the spheres of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation. If you consider yourself a top performer and high achiever, please apply.
We are looking for a top performer and high achiever. We are looking for the top 1-3% and wanting to be the best in their field. Someone that will do whatever it takes to ensure the absolute best care for clients. If this is not you, do not apply. We want those interested in making a difference in people’s lives.
If that is you please apply.
Education/Certification: Maintains a current Nebraska Physical Therapist License.
• Identify and meet the client’s goals and needs
• Offer cost-effective treatments that help improve the clients’ activity and mobility
• Helping to prepare client both mentally and physically
• Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques to optimize performance
• Create fitness and wellness oriented programs tailored to clients’ specific needs
• Intensely motivate client during treatment to help them function optimally
• Proactively promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination
11511 S 42nd St, Ste 106
Bellevue, NE 68123-1026
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year