- Lansing, MI 48842 US
- Private Practice-Clinic
- Orthopaedic Rehab Specialists
Would you like to work for a company that does not have billing requirements or employment contracts? ORS is looking for physical therapists who want to join an established and growing team and who are passionate about their profession.
We can offer a $2000 sign-on bonus as well as competitive wages and benefits to our ideal candidate: an enthusiastic team player who is motivated to work in a positive, supportive environment while providing individualized care to a variety of orthopedic related injuries.
In a time where insurance companies often try to dictate treatment, our goal is to give patients what they need. For those looking for a path to clinical directorship and even future ownership, ORS could be your future.
Joining the ORS team gives the opportunity to:
- Leverage our robust EMR that effectively minimizes documentation time and maximizes patient contact time
- Cooperate with staff PTAs, high school ATs and performance coaches to provide comprehensive treatment to our active patients
- Develop community connections through company sponsored events, charitable fundraisers and physician meetings
- Create a welcoming and caring environment that ensures compliance for excellent patient outcomes, creating "life long" patient relationships
- Enjoy a generous continuing education program to develop professionally
- Believe and live our customer service vision: "Transforming lives. Giving HOPE"
Here is what some of our current physical therapists have to say about working at ORS.
I appreciate the allowed flexibility and creativity involved in patient care to allow for each patient to meet their goals. The support and allowance to continue to learn and grow in our knowledge is also something I really appreciate!
Paige Bachelor PT, DPT, AT, ATC
The company gives their employees the tools and support needed to be the best clinician they can be, and work in a fun environment, where work - life balance is important.
Sara McDermott PT, DPT
The ownership takes care of their employees and value each person they have working for them. The company allows for personal and professional growth and push us therapists to continue to take care of our patients in the absolute best way possible. More than anything it truly is a family, I have grown close to so many co-workers
Maverick Nichols PT, DPT
Must be a licensed Physical Therapist in the State of Michigan.