- Livermore, CA 94550 US
Physical Therapist (PT)
***Sign-on bonuses starting at $1,500 for full-time employees (prorated for part-time)***
SPG, one of the most respected groups of specialists in California, is seeking full- and part-time PTs to join our multidisciplinary team of behavior specialists, school psychologists, SLPs, OTs, PTs, and mental health counselors. We have clinic and school-based opportunities for PTs to work with children and students 0-to-22 years old who present with a wide range of medical diagnoses.
While it may seem the world around us is changing daily, one thing that will remain constant is SPG's respect and appreciation for each of our valued employees. Our multidisciplinary team provides an unparalleled resource for support and mentorship that will make a powerful impact in your career as a pediatric therapist.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Participate as an active member of medical and/or IEP team
• Determine eligibility for physical therapy through evaluation, including standardized assessments, functional outcome measures, observations and interviews
• Establish a plan of care with individualized SMART goals and provide accurate and thorough documentation in accordance with legal guidelines
• Design and implement treatment through 1:1 direct, motor groups and consultation services
• Participate in active and effective collaboration and communication with children, colleagues, professionals and caregivers
• Participate in equipment evaluation, training and management
WHY CHOOSE US?
• Student Loan Pay-Down Program
• Focus on collegial support, mentorship, and professional growth
• Flexible, consistent schedules and varied job responsibilities
• Professional dues and materials reimbursement
• Special Interest Group memberships – (SIGS) are open to all employees such as Augmentative & Alternative Communication/Assistive Technology, Teletherapy/Teletalk, Interdisciplinary ABA
• Robust, competitive compensation packages, including 401K with company matching, medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Easy access to a comprehensive team of specialists (SLPs, BCBAs, Psychs) for resources and collaboration
• We are a multidisciplinary company that values interdisciplinary approaches to conversations, treatments and assessments.
• CA Physical Therapy license or eligibility
• Highly developed interpersonal and technical skills for team collaboration, establishing therapeutic rapport in a child centered environment
• A love for helping children reach their potential
SPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.