- Bethel, AK 99559 US
Exciting PT Opportunity - an Alaskan Adventure!
Want an adventure in Alaska? Check out this great PT opportunity in Alaska! Providing full-time physical therapy services to a diverse population of clients from pediatric to geriatric, across a wide spectrum of diagnoses and therapy needs. Will be one of four staff physical therapists servicing a large area of western Alaska, primarily consisting of Alaskan Native Americans, from a hospital-based outpatient clinic. Position is primarily outpatient care with some inpatient care included. Requires frequent collaboration with medical providers and strong didactic skills due to Alaska's Direct Access privilege. Call today to hear more about this exciting opportunity!
- ASAP start
- 13 week assignment
- 8a-5p, M-F
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7