- Stafford, VA 22554 US
Stafford Physical Therapy is currently seeking a full time and part time Physical Therapist for our busy family friendly outpatient clinic.Our Stafford and Fredericksburg locations have been in business for over 30+ years!!!
We are looking for a physical therapist that will provide therapeutic healthcare services for all age groups, while treating a variety of different diagnoses. An ideal candidate will apply principles of critical thinking to define problems, obtain objective measures, and draw valid conclusions for an evidence-based practice. The physical therapist is expected to utilize a web-based documentation system or EMR called Webpt. Our extremely competitive salary is based on experience and skill level.
• Evaluate and treat patients.
• Provide on-going physical therapy care that complies with the clinics best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
• Develop treatment plans describing a treatment strategy, its purpose and its anticipated outcomes.
• Determine patient’s ability to be independent and reintegrate themselves successfully upon completion of care.
• Works Independently with minimal supervision.
1. Graduate of an accredited physical therapy Master’s and Doctorate program.
2. Virginia State License Required
3. Addition Certification are plus, IE: Trigger Point Dry Needling, Graston Technique and Women’s Health.