- Ca, CA US
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - Travel - Skil
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Physical Therapy Assistant
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Facility Type: SNF
- Sub Specialty: THY-Skilled Nursing Facility
- Start Date: 08/24/20
- Guaranteed Hours: 0
- Job Duration: 13.0 weeks
- State: California
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Physical Therapy Assistant
- A graduate of an accredited school program
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
BENEFITS Physical Therapy Assistant
- Competitive Pay for Physical Therapy Assistants
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Delta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltahealthcareproviders.com for more information about travel therapy staffing.