- Sioux City, IA 51101 US
Director of Rehab/DOR/Therapy Manager
A great is looking for an experienced Director of Rehab to join their growing team!
The Director of Rehab serves as a resource to the multi-disciplinary therapy staff and collaborates with patients and families to implement rehabilitation plans that include behavioral, residential, social and / or employment goals.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Must have recent management experience.
- Current state license as a Director of Rehab or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensures as a Director of Rehab.
- Current CPR certification.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Responsible for the overall administration, clinical planning, development and operation of the rehab program.
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on finding you a Director of Rehab Job. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional’s criteria.
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra’s Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated Centurion that will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.