- Pinehurst, NC 28374 US
- Pinehurst Surgical Clinic PA
Pinehurst Surgical Clinic Physical Therapy Department is searching for a part/full time Physical Therapist. We are looking for a compassionate, forward-thinking Physical Therapist who is interested in this field or already trained in this field, and who wants to be part of a collaborative team to advocate achievement of therapy goals and personal growth and working closely with the physicians to achieve these directives. Our clinicians develop, synthesize and use evidence based physical therapy practices to ensure the highest quality of care and superior outcomes for our patients.
Join a rehab company who is improving the health and well-being of our patients by advocating injury prevention, exercise, and complete wellness. This company prides itself in evidence based practice to maximize outcomes. We offer an exceptional base salary that is enhanced by a performance based bonus program, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K, PTO, short and long term disability, We offer continuing education reimbursement to work toward continued advancement of career goals. And more!
Setting us apart from the others:
- Dedicated to achieving the highest quality of care optimizing superior clinical outcomes.
- Prioritize patient care.
- Provide direct patient care, evaluate patient's case history, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions to determine the patients' potential for rehabilitation.
- Establish and administer treatment programs with specific goals defined by the patient's capacity and tolerance and in accordance with physician orders.
- Educate patient, document and record the patient's condition and provide continuing updates on patient condition.
- Must have a graduated from a CAPTE accredited program
- Current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist/PT or actively in the application process.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/5rdf3pfdn3jpr97q