- Fl, FL 33458 US
FT PT for Pelvic Health in Palm Beach, FL
Non-profit hospital in South Florida seeks a Physical Therapist for their Pelvic Health, outpatient setting. Pelvic specialization and experience preferred, but open to recent graduates with a real interest in Pelvic Health. Competitive compensation, full benefits, as well as relocation assistance available. Focus on quality patient care at this great hospital that emphasizes the patient and family experience. Great location right near the Atlantic Ocean with great beaches, golf courses, and outdoor activities abound. For more info and/or to be considered, please contact Frank Martinez at 954-837-2715 and send your resume to [email protected] .
Conducting a job search takes time and effort. The services of CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a career opportunity that matches your criteria. It's a decision that can save you considerable time and effort. We often locate opportunities that are never advertised, or difficult to find on your own. We support you throughout the entire process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. Your information is held in strict confidence at all times.
- Non-profit Hospital - Outpatient setting
- New grads with an interest in Pelvic Specialization considered
- Competitive compensation and relocation assistance available
- Beautiful beaches and amazing golf courses nearby
- Our services are free for you
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences