- Munster, IN 46321 US
Physical Therapist Manager - Outpatient Setting
Centra Healthcare Solutions is seeking an experienced Clinical Manager (PT) that is licensed or in the immediate process, and qualifies, of obtaining PT licensure in this respective state to work as Clinical Manager in the specialty area of Outpatient Rehabilitation.
The Clinical Manager ( PT) assumes responsibility and accountability for incorporating the vision, values, mission and critical goals of the organization into their job performance. Provides clinical management and operational direction for areas of responsibility. Provides leadership and coordination within their areas of responsibility. Serves as tactical point person as it relates to patient care, staff development, physician relationships, quality initiatives, program development, and system-wide success. Assures evidence-based patient care by creating an environment that encourages the use of research in practice.
Minimum Requirements include:
- 2 years of recent experience as a Physical Therapist in an Outpatient Setting.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT.
- Current CPR certification.
- Develop a plan of care for each physical therapy patient.
- Provide skilled physical therapy services / interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on finding you a Physical Therapy Job, PT Job, PT Travel Job, Travel Physical Therapy Job, Physical Therapist Job and Travel PT Job. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated Strategic Search Consultant that will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- 401(k) plan
- Direct deposit
- CEU Reimbursement
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout the United States
- Comprehensive health insurance plan and supplemental insurance
- Licensure reimbursement
- Housing accommodations
- Assignment completion bonuses
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.