- Md, MD 21401 US
Physical Therapist - Women's Health needed in MD
Outpatient Clinic in MD, outside of Annapolis, is seeking a PT for a Women's Health focused position. This reputable multi-site private practice organization specializes in outpatient therapy to include ortho, neuro, and aquatic therapy, as well as specialties in the pelvic floor and women's health areas. This region of MD offers a small town feel with a moderate climate and lots of outdoor recreation as well as a low cost of living. Great pay and benefits available and open to new grads as well as experienced PT's. For more information and/or to apply please call Frank Martinez at 954-837-2715 or email [email protected] .
Conducting a job search takes time and effort. The services of CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a career opportunity that matches your criteria. It's a decision that can save you considerable time and effort. We often locate opportunities that are never advertised, or difficult to find on your own. We support you throughout the entire process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf, and ensure the best possible offer for you. Your information is held in strict confidence at all times.
- Multi-site Outpatient Clinic Setting
- Women's Health focus
- M-F schedule with option for 4-10 hour days
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Large, reputable organization
- Big focus on encouraging continuing education
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses