- Burlington, CO 80807 US
Physical Therapist for mixed setting in CO
Non-profit, rural CO Hospital seeking a Physical Therapist for mixed setting of Home Health, Inpatient, and Swing Bed. Open to new graduates, mentorship is available. Free Temporary Housing available to assist you with transitioning to the area. Loan repayment benefit also available. M-F schedule with occasional Saturday rotation. Full Benefits including CEUs yearly. Safe small town community, low crime, wonderful work life balance and great skiing is just a car ride away for the outdoors enthusiast. Please call Frank Martinez at 954-837-2715 or submit your resume to [email protected] .
Conducting a job search takes time and effort. The services of CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a career opportunity that matches your criteria. It's a decision that can save you considerable time and effort. We often locate opportunities that are never advertised, or difficult to find on your own. We support you throughout the entire process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. Your information is held in strict confidence at all times.
- Great pay and benefits including Loan Repayment plan
- Eastern CO, 2.5 hours outside of Denver
- Temporary Housing available to assist with relocation
- Full benefits including med/dental/vision/life/disability
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Our services are free for you