- Ca, CA US
Physical Therapist (PT) - Outpatient - California
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Physical Therapist (PT)
- Base Pay between $80,000 and $88,000 depending on experience
- 20% profit sharing of clinic profits, paid out each month!
- Make over $120,000 by year’s end - even more with more profitability!
- Reimbursement for PTs who live in Chico or Sacramento and commute to work in Willows!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Physical Therapist (PT)
- Average 2-3 patients per hour
- Another full-time PT on staff, so work with a team of PTs and PTAs to help with patient care
- Focus on manual therapy - organization will put you through a manual certification program!
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Physical Therapist (PT)
- New graduates welcomed to apply - make a lot of money as a new therapist with expert training and development opportunities
- Experience in Outpatient setting a plus - manual therapy knowledge and experience
COMMUNITY Physical Therapist (PT)
- Clinic located in Willows, CA - less than 40 minutes from Chico, CA and less than 1.5 hours from Sacramento
- Live in Chico or Sacramento and receive reimbursement for mileage/gas to and from home to work in Willows!
- Restaurants, shopping, affordable housing options, all located within a 40 minute radius of Willows!
- Enjoy easy access to towns like Sacramento, Redding, and San Francisco without the cost of living in those larger California towns!
REFERENCE NUMBER: 153417
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.