- Omak, WA 98841 US
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - SNF
A great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) is looking for an experienced or newly graduated Physical Therapist Assistant / Physical Therapy Assistant / PTA to join their growing team!
The Physical Therapist Assistant / Physical Therapy Assistant / PTA works under the supervision of either Registered or Licensed Physical Therapists. The Physical Therapist Assistant / Physical Therapy Assistant / PTA will use physical treatment procedures to help improve mobility and relieve pain and disability caused by disease or injury. Some of the techniques that the PTA will use for treating a patient include: massages, electrical stimulation, paraffin baths, hot and cold packs, traction and ultrasound and other assigned exercises.
- Must have earned an Associates degree from an accredited school.
- Current state license as a Physical Therapist Assistant / PTA or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as a Physical Therapist Assistant / Physical Therapy Assistant / PTA.
- Current CPR certification.
- Provide skilled physical therapy services / interventions in accordance with physician orders and under the supervision of a Registered or Licensed Physical Therapist / PT.
- Implement and modify the patient's physical therapy plan of treatment under the supervision of a Registered or Licensed Physical Therapist / PT .
- Effectively collaborates within an interdisciplinary team to meet patients goals.
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on finding you a Physical Therapy Assistant Job, PTA Job, PTA Travel Job, Travel Physical Therapy Assistant Job, Physical Therapist Assistant Job and Travel PTA Job. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated Strategic Search Consultant that will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- 401(k) plan
- Direct deposit
- CEU Reimbursement
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout the United States
- Comprehensive health insurance plan and supplemental insurance
- Licensure reimbursement
- Housing accommodations
- Assignment completion bonuses
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.