- Ks, KS US
Physical Therapist (PT) - SNF/HH - Kansas/Multi Lo
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Physical Therapist (PT)
- 50 Per Hour Starting Pay as a New Grad, $104,000 per year
- Full Benefits, State License Paid for by the Facility, iPad Provided for Documentation
- Paid Relocation Paid for by the Facility
- $30,000 student loan reimbursement, depending on location
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Physical Therapist (PT)
- Skilled Nursing Facility - some Home Health
- Join a Therapy Company That is Known Nationwide
- 99 percent patient satisfaction
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Physical Therapist (PT)
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Team-oriented and confidence are essential
- Ability to get Kansas license
COMMUNITY Physical Therapist (PT)
- Located in the beautiful Colby Kansas
- community with a population of 5,000. Located in Thomas County (population 8,000), Citizens Health draws patients from a nine-county area.
- Quality lifestyle with affordable housing and an outstanding public school
- Wide variety of outdoor sports and recreational attractions
- Known as the “Oasis on the Plains,” Colby offers an unusual number of progressive educational, medical, cultural and commercial facilities.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 151935
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.