- Co, CO US
Physical Therapist (PT) - Outpatient - Colorado -
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Physical Therapist (PT)
- Pay ranges between $80,000 and $93,000 based on experience (some flexibility)
- $10,000 Bonus - Split between sign-on and relocation bonuses - $10,000 AFTER taxes are removed!! Get your $10K!!
- Receive discounts on retail stores, gym memberships, and discounted medical care for family members!
- Medical insurance FULLY covered for the therapist with discounts for family care
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Physical Therapist (PT)
- 85% Outpatient setting within the hospital - 15% Neuro and Swing Bed patients
- 1 on 1 patient care - don’t see multiple patients within the same hour
- 40 hours a week with time set aside for documentation
- Average of 6-8 patients per day
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Physical Therapist (PT)
- New graduate PTs welcomed to apply - great mentorship program with an emphasis on certifications and advancement as a PT
- Colorado license required before starting
COMMUNITY Physical Therapist (PT)
- Small town, tight community where your neighbors are like family
- Cheap cost of living - find a house to rent or buy well within your price range - more bang for your buck!
- 7 restaurants in town, great school district and activities for kids, and the hospital is VERY connected with the community!
REFERENCE NUMBER: 151420
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.