- Ma, MA US
Physical Therapist (PT) - Travel - Outpatient - 15
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Physical Therapist
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Hospital Outpatient
- Start end of September
- 13-week assignment
- 40 hours guaranteed
- The hospital provides free housing!!
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Physical Therapist
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Physical Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Must have MA license
- Need Outpatient experience
BENEFITS Physical Therapist
- Competitive Pay for Physical Therapists (PT)
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
Location: Martha's Vineyard!
ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Delta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltahealthcareproviders.com for more information about travel therapy staffing.