- Ca, CA US
Physical Therapist (PT) - Outpatient - California
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Physical Therapist (PT)
- Make $120,000+ your first year in this outpatient clinic! - $85,000 to $90,000 base based on experience, plus 20% profit sharing of the clinic each month!
- $5,000 Relocation bonus paid on first pay check!
- Reimbursement for CA license
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Physical Therapist (PT)
- Conduct outpatient therapy for 2-3 patients per hour at peak season
- Beautiful aquatic therapy pool on-site; ability to practice as an aquatic therapist if desired!
- 95% outpatient ortho patients with a strong focus on manual therapy skillset
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Physical Therapist (PT)
- New graduates are welcome to apply, 1 year of experience preferred
- Prior outpatient experience is a plus; more experience, higher base pay
COMMUNITY Physical Therapist (PT)
- Located in the heart of downtown Redding, CA!!
- Hundreds of restaurants, shopping, and outdoorsy things to do just minutes away!
- 20 minutes from Shasta Lake, less than one hour from Mt. Shasta, and numerous rivers make this the perfect location for the outdoors lovers!
- Cheaper cost of living than most of California with plenty of housing options
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.