Apply on Employer's Site!
- Al, AL US
Physical Therapist - Travel - Home Health - 148403
Physical Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- 13-week assignment
- 36-hr guarantee
- Start ASAP - quick license state!
- Home Health setting
Physical Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Physical Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Need one year of overall PT experience
- Prefers some home health exp.
Physical Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Physical Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
Location: Northern Alabama - 1 hour to Birmingham!