- Fresno, CA 93706 US
PTA - Outpt. Ortho. Fresno PRN
Concentra, one of the largest Physical Therapy providers in the nation, is now hiring PRN Physical Therapist Assistants. Compassion and interpersonal skills come first in this position as hundreds of concerned patients will seek out your expertise to ease their pain each year. It is up to you to treat these patients so they can get back to their daily lives.
As a Concentra PTA, not only will you be rewarded personally as you affect change in your patients' lives, but you will work beside fellow colleagues who share our treatment philosophy of getting patients back to work and back to their life before injury.
- Treat patients with various musculoskeletal injuries
- Communicate treatment plans and evaluations effectively to medical teams
- Report patient progress to in-house doctors and specialty doctors such as orthopedic surgeons and hand surgeons
- Provide assistance to center colleagues in identifying issues
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- AS Degree in Physical Therapy
- Current license for state where practicing
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Ortho-outpatient experience preferred
If you're looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.