- California Traveling Pta, CA 90001 US
California Licensed Travel PTA
COME TO SUNNY CALIFORNIA!
DO YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE A VARIETY OF SETTINGS, PEOPLE, AND ENVIRONMENTS?
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Physical Therapy Assistant to join our dynamic group of dedicated, patient-oriented therapists in our Nation-wide market for traveling in California. Experience preferred.
We offer flexible hours with no weekends or holidays!
Quantum Health Professionals employs:
*SLPs to provide staffing for a variety of healthcare settings in all 50 states and beyond!
* Therapist-owned and operated
* Work/life balance -- no weekend or holiday requirement
* Passionate about providing quality patient care
* Mentoring program
* Opportunity to work in a variety of clinical settings including acute hospitals, acute rehab, outpatient, SNF, and home health
* Competitive pay and benefits package including guaranteed hours
* Generous PTO policy
* Continuing Education Reimbursement
* Focus on patient care Minimum Qualifications:
** Graduation from a nationally accredited professional program
** Maintenance of a current active professional license in the state or states of practice
** Maintenance of additional requisite certifications per discipline (e.g. NBCOT, ASHA)
Benefits: * Competitive salary * Health, dental, and vision insurance * Company paid life insurance * Voluntary programs * Cafeteria plan available * 401 (K) * Paid time off * Bereavement pay * Jury duty pay * Continuing education * Professional development program * Professional liability insurance * Paid licensure fees