- Overland Park, KS 66204 US
Kansas City PTA - Mental Health
TIRED OF WORKING WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS?
NO WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS REQUIRED.
We are currently seeking a PRN Physical Therapy Assistant to join our dynamic group of dedicated, patient-oriented therapists for a mental health setting in our Overland Park area. We offer flexible hours with no weekend or holidays.
Quantum Health Professionals employs PTs/PTAs, OT/COTAs and SLPs to provide local staffing for a variety of settings in the Kansas City.
* Therapist-owned and operated
* Work/life balance -- no weekend or holiday requirement
* Passionate about providing quality patient care
* Mentoring program
* Opportunity to work in a variety of clinical settings including acute hospitals, acute rehab, outpatient, SNF, and home health
* Competitive pay and benefits package including guaranteed hours
* Generous PTO policy
* Continuing Education Reimbursement
* Focus on patient care Minimum Qualifications:
** Graduation from a nationally accredited professional program
** Maintenance of a current active professional license in the state or states of practice
** Maintenance of additional requisite certifications per discipline (e.g. NBCOT, ASHA)
Benefits: * Competitive salary * Health, dental, and vision insurance * Company paid life insurance * Voluntary programs * Cafeteria plan available * 401 (K) * Paid time off * Bereavement pay * Jury duty pay * Continuing education * Professional development program * Professional liability insurance * Paid licensure fees