Apply on Employer's Site!
- Ga, GA US
Physical Therapist - Travel - Home Health - 135352
Physical Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Home Health setting
- Start November 26th
- 13 weeks or longer
- 40 hours guaranteed
- Traveler friendly Client!
Physical Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Physical Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- GA license required
- Home Health experience strongly preferred
Physical Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Physical Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Located in Central/Eastern GA, 1 hour to Augusta – easy weekend trip to both Atlanta and Savannah, GA!