- Ca, CA US
Physical Therapist (PT) - Outpatient - Clinic Mana
Physical Therapist (PT) Clinic Manager Benefits
- Make over $140,000 in your first year at this beautiful OP clinic - $90,000 base with 20% profit sharing within your clinic
- Work only 3 Days per Week - Live where you want a commute!
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Eligible employees can start work while their license is in “pending” status
- Relocation provided for candidates moving from in or out of state
Physical Therapist (PT) Clinic Manager Responsibilities and Facility Details
- Outpatient setting - manual therapy focus with training program for employees included as part of your benefits package!
- Ages vary from teenagers to adult geriatric
- Ability to see multiple patients within the same hour is required
Physical Therapist (PT) Clinic Manager Qualifications and Skills
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Ideally 4+ years of experience, but PTs with large experience in outpatient settings but less than 3 years would be considered
- Experience in orthopedics would be a huge plus
- Ability to manage seeing multiple patients within the same hour is required
Physical Therapist (PT) Clinic Manager Location
- Just 1 hour from Sacramento, CA and 2 hours from San Francisco! Enjoy weekends by the beach or in the mountains without needing to commute more than a few hours!
- Minutes from Chico and Yuba City, CA, both thriving towns for young professionals
- Less than 1 hour from the Sacramento airport. Use your PTO to explore the state of California and the country!
DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS - PERMANENT PLACEMENT
Unique to the industry, your Delta Healthcare Providers recruiter has personally visited this facility and has met with the hiring manager. This allows them to not only provide you with a firsthand view of the position and location, it also gives you the opportunity to get your information in front of the right person at the facility and receive quick feedback. Your recruiter will assist you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and if necessary, coordinating travel for your on-site interview.