Apply on Employer's Site!
- Ak, AK US
Physical Therapist - Travel - Outpatient - 138438
Physical Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Outpatient setting
- 35 hrs guaranteed
- 26-week assignment preferred
- open to waiting on license!
Physical Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Physical Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
Physical Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Physical Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Northern Alaska! Location is for the true outdoors man and adventurer!