- Michigan City, IN 46360 US
Physical Therapist FT OP Michigan City, IN
IncreMedical continues to grow and is currently seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join our outpatient staff in Michigan City, IN. In the heart of Harbor Country, Michigan City is a destination for an eclectic combination of the best of both worlds — endless days at the beach and country sides brimming with farms and orchards. It is also a vibrant arts and culture community with a lively local food scene, and an explosion of world-class wineries, craft breweries and distilleries are also in the area. The eastern edge of the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore is also located in Michigan City and The Hard Rock Café / Four Winds Casino is nearby!
Whether you are a new grad or a seasoned professional, we will be working together to provide cutting edge healthcare services to our patients. We have an exceptional track record of attracting and retaining talented therapists because of our unmatched reputation for clinical excellence, education and commitment to the advancement of our employee's careers.
This full time position includes a comprehensive benefits package, including a generous continuing education allowance. Sign-on Bonus potential! Start date is immediate.
Position Summary: The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for a designated group of patients and provide physical therapy evaluations, assessments, treatments, instructions and other physical therapy services.
1. Bachelor’s degree in related field
2. Maintains current Indiana Physical Therapist license
3. Current CPR certification
4. Exhibits competence in the identification, plan of care and follow up on patients’ needs
5. Possesses strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills
6. Willing to work a flexible schedule and perform a variety of work-related tasks as needed For more information about this exciting opportunity or to submit your cover letter/resume, please contact:
Linda Defilippis, IncreMedical National Recruiting Manager
Phone: 847-758-0580 or Email: [email protected]
Online applications are welcomed at www.incremedical.com/careers.