- Norfolk, VA 23505 US
PT needed for Home Health outside of Richmond, VA!
Stable, non-profit health system is looking for a full-time Physical Therapist for their Home Health Rehab team. Some PT experience is required, but the organization can train a PT on the Home Health setting & documentation. High paying position offering full benefits as well as a sign-on bonus of $10,000 and relocation assistance. This organization has been recognized nationally for their excellent benefits and treatment of working mothers! To learn more about it please call Frank Martinez at 954-837-2715 and/or email [email protected] immediately! Conducting a job search takes time and effort. The services of CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a career opportunity that matches your criteria. It's a decision that can save you considerable time and effort. We often locate opportunities that are never advertised, or difficult to find on your own. We support you throughout the entire process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf, and ensure the best possible offer for you. Your information is held in strict confidence at all times.
- Large, reputable healthcare organization
- About 1 hour outside of Richmond
- Non-profit organization focused on quality patient care
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Relocation assistance and retention bonus available
- Cohesive team environment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail