Apply on Employer's Site!
Type:
Full-time
Location:
Bryson City, NC 28713 US
Role:
PT
Travel:
Negligible
Degree:
BS
Company:
Aureus Medical Group
Contact:
Therapy Division
Phone:
(800) 456-5857
Email Employer
Quick Job Info

PT / PHYSICAL THERAPIST

Looking for an Outpatient Physical Therapist for a hospital within an hour of Asheville NC. Western NC. Caseload is 80% orthopedic with remaining 20% neurological including vestibular, CVA acute and chronic. Position does have some expectation for inpatient weekend rotations, coverage for high census or vacation. At Swain, our current staffing includes 2 outpatient PTs (including the 1 opening), 1 PTA, hiring for an additional PRN PTA position, 1.5 OT, and 1 Speech Pathologist which comes from Harris PRN; with 1 PT for inpatient/ swing bed. Our outpatient location is located across a small street from Swain Community Hospital. We have a good working environment and interdisciplinary team. and our hospital has 28 beds. As for start date, we could be accommodating but would need someone to start ~September.


Position: Therapist
Specialty/Modality: Physical Therapy
Licenses/Certifications: CPR/BLS (Basic Life Support), State License-Physical Therapist-North Carolina
Physical Abilities: From 50-100lbs
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE. Resumes may also be sent to [email protected] or call (800) 456-5857 for more information. As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services. EEO/Veteran/Disabled/E-Verify Employer

Apply on Employer's Site!

physical therapy 2019-02-17T03:37:29-05:00 2019-04-13T00:00:00-04:00 PTJobs.com 2045876 1-3 years You must hold a BS degree Not Applicable

Search Jobs

within

OR