- Washington, WA US
Physical Therapist - 129761
Physical Therapist (PT) Benefits
- Earn up to $16,000 in annual productivity bonuses
- All relocation expenses covered
- 100% of Employee health care premium paid-for by the employer
- Profit-Sharing with the Practice
Physical Therapist (PT) Responsibilities and Facility Details
- Located within a 20,000 Sq. ft. Sports-complex offering weight-lifting, Indoor swimming-pool, and a Spa.
- Diverse Case-mix consist of Orthopedics, Sports-Med, Vestibular Rehab, ASTYM, and Manual Therapy
- Scribe assistance available to assist document patient-treatment plan
Physical Therapist (PT) Qualifications and Skills
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Seeking candidates with ability to strive within a fast-paced environment
- New graduates are welcome. We pair you with an experienced clinical supervisor and enroll you into a medbridge program.
- Highly interested in following qualifications - OCS Certification, Manual therapy experience, Bilingual (Spanish)
Physical Therapist (PT) Location
- 2 hours to Seattle, WA
- 100,000 population area with a fraction of the cost of living compared to Seattle
- An area renowned for its northwest outdoors activities - Hiking, Mountain Biking, Skiing, and white-water rafting
- Heart of Washington Wine Country, that is home to over 90 local wineries in the valley. Grow 90 % of worlds hops with local Breweries
- Charming, family-friendly community with beautiful outdoor scenery and engaging culture
DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS - PERMANENT PLACEMENT
Unique to the industry, your Delta Healthcare Providers recruiter has personally visited this facility and has met with the hiring manager.