- Washington, WA US
Physical Therapist - 129761
Physical Therapist (PT) Benefits
- 102K Annual Income
- Relocation expenses covered
- 100% of Employee health care premium paid by the employer
- Profit-Sharing with the Practice
Physical Therapist (PT) Responsibilities and Facility Details
- Located within a 20,000 Sq. ft. Sports-complex
- Weight-lifting, Indoor swimming-pool, and a Spa within complex
- Scribe assistance available for documenting patient-treatment plan
- Case-mix consist of Ortho, Sports-Med, Vestibular, ASTYM, and Manual Therapy
Physical Therapist (PT) Qualifications and Skills
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Seeking candidates with ability to strive within a fast-paced environment
- New Grads are welcome. Pair up with experienced clinical supervisor
- Highly interested in following qualifications - OCS Certification, Manual therapy experience.
Physical Therapist (PT) Location
- Close cities include Tacoma, Seattle, and Portland.
- 100K population area with a fraction of the cost of living compared to Seattle
- Renowned northwest outdoors - Hiking, Biking, Skiing, white-water rafting
- Heart of Washington Wine Country, home to over 90 wineries in the valley.
- Grow 90 % of worlds hops with local Breweries
- Charming community with beautiful outdoor scenery and engaging culture
If the parameters of the position interest you I would be happy to discuss the location and details in full over the phone. Please go to https://calendly.com/cderamcy and select a time that best fits you.
DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS - PERMANENT PLACEMENT
Unique to the industry, your Delta Healthcare Providers recruiter has personally visited this facility and has met with the hiring manager. This allows them to not only provide you with a firsthand view of the position and location, it also gives you the opportunity to get your information in front of the right person at the facility and receive quick feedback. Your recruiter will assist you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and if necessary, coordinating travel for your on-site interview.