- Miami Beach, FL 33139 US
Physical Therapist & Physical Therapist Assistant
Lincoln Road Wellness is an integrated health care facility which includes physical therapy and chiropractic medicine. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care through evidence-based rehabilitation and direct one-to-one patient contact. We practice utilizing an individualized approach to a variety of conditions from postural syndromes to complex orthopedic and neurological issues. We are currently in the process of recruiting a Physical Therapist AND a Physical Therapist Assistant to join our team of skilled practitioners. Full time or part time.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Providing skilled physical therapy treatments under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist
• Document patient care
• Communicate patient progress to supervisor
• Assist with scheduling patients and front desk related tasks
Qualifications and requirements:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional professional skills including establishing a strong rapport with clients
• Eagerness to stay abreast with current trends that enhance treatment plans
• Strong manual therapy skills necessary
• Pilates training preferred, but not required
• Graduate of an accredited physical therapy (PT) or physical therapist assistant (PTA) program
• Valid Florida state license
The hours are flexible and the pay rate will be based on prior experience, skill set, and previous training. If interested in applying, please either send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (305) 699-3885 and leave a message including your full name, contact telephone number, and what would make you a great part of our team.
Thank you for your interest.