Apply on Employer's Site!
- Michigan, MI US
Physical Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Physical Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
Physical Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
- PT Needed ASAP for SNF coverage in MI
- December 11th start date is preferred.
- Active Michigan PT license is required.
- 13-week assignment with possible extension.
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week.
Physical Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Physical Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required