- Oregon, OR US
Physical Therapist Benefits
- $95,000 with experience
- $5,000 in relocation funds provided by the facility
- $5,000 in production bonuses per year
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off and Full Benefits Provided
Physical Therapist Responsibilities and Facility Details
- 90 % Outpatient 10% Inpatient treat a variety of post-surgical cases
- See 10 Patients per day One to one treatments
- Work with a tenured staff of multiple PTs and PTAs
- Brand new therapy facility with state of the art equipment
Physical Therapist Qualifications and Skills
- New Grads Welcome Mentorship provided by a tenured staff
Physical Therapist Location
- Wake up to a beautiful mountain view every morning
- 8% lower cost of living than the US national average
- 2-hour drive to Boise
- Ski slopes within 45-minutes Enjoy the slopes after work!
- Local Mountain allows you to enjoy hunting, hiking, camping, skiing, biking, etc.
- Enjoy Entertainment opportunities such as brewerys, local parks, and the wonderful Main Street shops
DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS- PERMANENT PLACEMENT
Unique to the industry, your Delta Healthcare Providers recruiter has personally visited this facility and has met with the hiring manager. This allows them to not only provide you with a firsthand view of the position and location, it also gives you the opportunity to get your information in front of the right person at the facility and receive quick feedback. Your recruiter will assist you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and if necessary, coordinating travel for your onsite interview.