- Arlington, VA 22042 US
PT Contract/PRN with potential for FT
Northern Virginia Medicare and Medicaid Certified Home Health Care Agency has an opportunity for motivated and committed Physical Therapist & Therapy Assistant / PTA to work with Home Health patients in Northern Virginia.
POSITIONS: Contract /PRN with potential for full time opening
• Evaluate patient and develop individualized treatment plan
• Determine patient’s functional capabilities and administer treatment according to plan of care
• Document each patient visits and incorporate notes into the clinical record
• Educate patient, document condition and provide continuing updates on progress.
• Monitor the home environment and make appropriate recommendations.
• Currently licensed in Virginia
• Current CPR certification
• Prior experience in Home Health
• Must have excellent assessment and clinical skills
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally with patients and patients families
• Must be familiar with documentation requirements of Home Health
***Company is willing to sponsor candidate with required credentials***
This opportunity is something that can be worked around your current schedule. Flexible!