Apply on Employer's Site!
- California, CA US
Physical Therapist (PT) Benefits
- Base salary ranges between $76,000 to $80,000
- Earn an additional 20% in profit sharing paid annually based on your personal productivity
- Exceptional 2-year orthopedic manual therapy course 100% paid by the employer
- $5,000 sign on bonus, 23 days of paid time off (PTO), dues and licensure renewal covered
Physical Therapist (PT) Responsibilities and Facility Details
- Join a respected, therapist-owned, outpatient clinic seeking future leaders
- Assess and treat outpatient physical therapy patients using the latest techniques and equipment
- Premier full-service physical therapy private practice with pool therapy on-site
Physical Therapist (PT) Qualifications and Skills
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- New graduate Physical Therapist welcome to apply Onsite mentorship provided
- The employer emphasizes manual therapy the use of hands-on techniques to facilitate pain relief and functional recovery.
Physical Therapist (PT) Location
- Redding, CA is a city of nearly 100,000 with A+ amenities per Areavibes
- Recreational activities include 200+ miles of hiking/biking trails, kayaking, skiing, and fishing
- Enjoy the national parks more often 300+ sunny days per year and moderate winters
DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS - PERMANENT PLACEMENT
Unique to the industry, your Delta Healthcare Providers recruiter has personally visited this facility and has met with the hiring manager. This allows them to not only provide you with a firsthand view of the position and location, it also gives you the opportunity to get your information in front of the right person at the facility and receive quick feedback. Your recruiter will assist you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and if necessary, coordinating travel for your on-site interview.