Apply on Employer's Site!
- California, CA US
Physical Therapist PT Benefits
- $74K Salary for New Graduates - Mentorship Provided by Experienced Therapists
- $117K Salary With 20 Years of Experience
- $30,000 Student Loan Repayment Pay off those Loans!!
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus and $3,000 Relocation Provided
- 30 Days of Temporary Housing at a 4-Star Hotel Provided to Every Therapist
Physical Therapist PT Responsibilities and Facility Details
- Inpatient Acute Rehab Setting
- See 6-8 Patients per day One to One Care
- Work on Staff of over 10 Physical Therapists Great Mentorship if Needed
Physical Therapist PT Qualifications and Skills
- Physical Therapist PT
- New Grads Welcome
- California License Needed Before Starting the Position
Physical Therapist PT Location
- 29% Lower Cost of Living than the California Average Cheap Rent!
- One and a Half Hours from Los Angeles- Spend Weekends in the Big City!!
- Live in a town of over 400,000 Residents
- Local Sports Teams, Theaters, and Music Venues in town
DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS- PERMANENT PLACEMENT
Unique to the industry, your Delta Healthcare Providers recruiter has personally visited this facility and has met with the hiring manager. This allows them to not only provide you with a firsthand view of the position and location, it also gives you the opportunity to get your information in front of the right person at the facility and receive quick feedback. Your recruiter will assist you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and if necessary, coordinating travel for your on-site interview.