Apply on Employer's Site!
- Vermont, VT US
Physical Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Physical Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
Physical Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Adult Patient Caseload
- Start as soon as possible
- Scheduled 40 hours/week; guaranteed 37.5
- McKesson and Oasis Documentation
- About the area: Enjoy many year round activities. The quiet of the woods is perfect for hiking, horseback riding and mountain bike riding. Area resorts offer golf and tennis. On one of many beautiful lakes, enjoy sailing, kayaking, swimming, water skiing and fishing. Enjoy world class downhill skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing and snowshoeing at the best!
Physical Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Physical Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Home Health experience required