- Aberdeen, WA 98520 US
Physical Therapist Assistant - Hospital
Our physical therapist assistants (PTA) follow through with treatment plans written by the physical therapist for treatment of patients referred by a physician for rehabilitation services.
- This is a full-time physical therapist assistant (PTA) position
- Provide hospital therapy services, primarily inpatient with some outpatient
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must be a graduate of a physical therapist assistant program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
- Interest in acute care, orthopedics and neuro is helpful
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable productivity expectations and encourage our physical therapist assistants (PTA) to cultivate both their own skills and the services and programs of their therapy departments. Our PTAs have access to mentorship across multiple disciplines.