Apply on Employer's Site!
- California, CA US
Physical Therapist (PT) Benefits
- $35.94 Per Hour For 1 Year of Experience
- $42.51 Per Hour With 6 Years of Experience
- Full Medical Benefits Plus Up To 40 Days PTO
- $3K Relocation Bonus Paid For By The Facility
- Mileage Reimbursement 53.5 Cents Per Mile
Physical Therapist (PT) Responsibilities and Facility Details
- Emphasis On Quality Patient Care Treat 5 Patients Per Day And Get Paid For An 8 Hour Work Day
- Monday through Friday Daytime Hours
Physical Therapist (PT) Qualifications and Skills
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- New Grads Welcome To Apply
Physical Therapist (PT) Location
- Northern California 1 Hour From Medford, Oregon And Redding, California
- Over 8,000 People Call This City Their Own And 43,000 People Call This County Their Home
- Popular Vacation Destination Enjoy 200 Days Of Sunshine While You Take Advantage Of All The Outdoor Activities Such As: Skiing, Snowboarding, Water sports, Mountain Biking, Rafting, and Hiking
- Quaint Historic Downtown Provides Ample Shops, Restaurants, and Cafs As Well As Big-box Stores For Your Convenience And Leisure.
DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS - PERMANENT PLACEMENT
Unique to the industry, your Delta Healthcare Providers recruiter has personally visited this facility and has met with the hiring manager. This allows them to not only provide you with a firsthand view of the position and location, it also gives you the opportunity to get your information in front of the right person at the facility and receive quick feedback. Your recruiter will assist you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and if necessary, coordinating travel for your on-site interview.