Apply on Employer's Site!
- Indiana, IN US
Physical Therapist (PT) Benefits
- $94,000 Salary With Only 10 Years of Experience
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus and Relocation Paid for by the Facility
- Continuing Education Provided at the Facility at No Cost to You
Physical Therapist (PT) Responsibilities and Facility Details
- Outpatient Setting - Treat High School and Adults With Sports Medicine Cases
- Become a Part of a Rehab Team for a Hospital With Over 40 Years in the Community
- Flexible Scheduling With the Ability to Work 4 Days Per Week
- Opportunity to Utilize Manual Therapy Techniques on a Daily Basis
Physical Therapist (PT) Qualifications and Skills
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- New Grads Welcome - Receive Mentorship From Multiple Tenured Therapists
Physical Therapist (PT) Location
- 1 Hour to Chicago, 30 Minutes to South Bend, and only 25 Minutes to Lake Michigan
- Live on a 500+ Acre Lake With Fishing, Boating, and Water Sports Available
- Multiple Big Box, Grocery, and Boutique Stores for All of Your Shopping Needs
- 20 Minutes to Michigan City - Visit Museums, a Winery, a Casino, and Much More
Please Follow The Link Below To Schedule A Time For Me To Give You A Call To Discuss This Great Opportunity!
DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS - PERMANENT PLACEMENT
Unique to the industry, your Delta Healthcare Providers recruiter has personally visited this facility and has met with the hiring manager. This allows them to not only provide you with a firsthand view of the position and location, it also gives you the opportunity to get your information in front of the right person at the facility and receive quick feedback. Your recruiter will assist you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and if necessary, coordinating travel for your on-site interview.