- Richmond, KY 40475 US
Physical Therapist / Therapy (PT)
Physical Therapist (PT) at an Outpatient Ortho facility in Richmond, KY
We are looking for a dedicated individual for this Full-Time Permanent opening that includes Competitive Pay & Excellent Benefits!
• Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services.
• Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
• Implement effective communication with own and other departments' staff, with medical staff and patients to ensure coordinated efforts and provision of high quality service and optimal patient care.
• Plan, design, implement and interpret specific physical therapy treatment programs for patients to facilitate the patient's recovery and attainment of maximum physical potential.
• Educate patients in the proper care and use of supports and performance of exercise programs.
• Perform or delegate patient treatment to include modalities, therapeutic exercises, gait training and hydrotherapy.
• Follow appropriate documentation and reporting procedures.
• Current PT license or willingness to obtain for the position.
• Master Degree in Physical Therapy required
• Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy preferred
To arrange an interview with the facility hiring manager and learn specific details about this opportunity, call Blue Royal Staffing today and speak with one of our recruitment professionals.