Founded in 2003, PTJobs.com was created as a one-stop solution for finding good job
opportunities and qualified job candidates in one place! We are dedicated specifically to the physical therapy
profession. You will not waste your time sorting through irrelevant information.
This is our attempt to solve the recruiting problem in the physical therapy profession. We will continue to perfect
our products - this is our promise to you. If you have feedback on this site to share, please email us at
Feedback@PTJobs.com and we'll listen.
We help therapists and employers find each other.
We remove the pain, hassle and expense of the "search"
for both employers and job seekers.
We're "tuned in" to your needs, tech-savvy, and easy to use.
We offer a great value.
What sets PTJobs.com apart from competitors:
- First of all, we're a Therapist-owned business; and
like you we operate clinics, staff hospital departments,
work in SNFs and home health agencies. We understand
the challenges facing employers and job seekers alike.
- Our profile matching technology is simply the best
available. In addition to the technology, we are
THERAPISTS speaking with our own peers and colleagues
on your behalf. We understand how therapists think
because we share a common professional experience.
- We're really well "connected". And help you get
connected with the people you want to meet.
- We offer more than job posting. Our comprehensive
solutions for employers include:
- Calling - We get on the phone and call every
therapist in an area around your practice or
target a particular region.
- Direct mail Post-card campaigns - our creative
card designs will help tell your story.
- We even offer a background checking service
to further qualify candidates.
- Our complimentary tools to assist job seekers include:
- Our advanced search capabilities are simply
outstanding and designed to help you find an
excellent fit for your talents and interests.
- Job mentoring - our trained staff can help you
make more informed decisions about your next
- Student survival kit - don't jump into the job
market without one.
We will make every possible effort to please our users. Your feedback is encouraged and respected. We understand
that without you there would be no us. We will go the extra mile to make each visit to PTJobs.com a
pleasurable and fulfilling experience.
Our Sister Sites
Please be sure to visit our family of Job Boards specializing in physical therapy, occupational therapy, hand
therapy, and speech and audiology at
PhysicalTherapist.com is a community site
offering lively message boards and other resources. Our owners are physical therapists, well known and
respected members of the profession.